WEBINAR: Proven Population Health Management. Faster.
Wednesday, April 22, 11 a.m. CST
Speakers: Suzanne Kunze, Drew Kraisinger
Free to attend
Medecision has been providing proven Population Health Management to payers for more than 25 years and to providers for more than 10 years. Many PHM solutions actually offer just one piece of the puzzle, like niche analytics or patient engagement capabilities. Aerial from Medecision offers serious, sustainable PHM solutions designed to drive market advantage.
With advanced tools like tiered data scoring, predictive analysis and customization through flexible modules, Aerial helps Medecision customers stay one step ahead in our constantly evolving healthcare environment. Whether an organization relies upon a fee-for-service or value-based model, Aerial helps to effectively manage risk while ensuring the quality of patient populations.
Medecision’s real-world experience, customer support and flexible modules – built for each organization’s specific needs – help customers reach their goals both now and in the future. To better manage patient populations, Aerial offers:
- Insight to more effectively identify and understand populations.
- Apps that drive care management and care coordination workflow and better educate and engage consumers in their care.
- Tools that connect the entire care team.
- Dashboards and reports for a transparent view of quality, clinical and financial performance.
- Analytics that automatically filter massive amounts of patient, practice and plan data to ensure that just the right information gets to the right people at the right time.
- Identify patients at risk
- Streamline clinical workflow to improve operational efficiency
- Enhance transitions of care through care coordination
- Engage patients and community to drive better outcomes
Suzanne Kunze, RN, CCM, MSM, is the Director of Clinical Programs. She is a Registered Nurse and Certified Case Manager. She oversees the planning, development and ongoing administration of Medecision’s case and disease management clinical programs. She has gained more than 30 years of experience in the managed care industry, specializing in directing utilization management, case management, health advocacy and inbound call center initiatives. Ms. Kunze has a Master’s Degree in Management. She will be receiving her MBA degree in May 2015.
is Vice President, Innovation and Strategy for Medecision. He focuses on bringing market insights to drive innovation around Medecision’s vision to liberate health care. In particular, Drew is passionate about creating Medecision’s consumer engagement solutions and innovating ways to deliver connected care. Drew has a deep background in researching, developing and marketing consumer products. Prior to joining Medecision, he established health innovation activities with health plans and organizations focused on empowering consumers with their health and care. Drew earned his BA at the University of Virginia, and MBA at the University of Michigan.
To stay up to date regarding upcoming NTOCC events, please join NTOCC as a subscriber.