The National Transitions of Care Coalition (NTOCC) established the Healthcare IT Innovations Task Force to bring together healthcare technology thought leaders who offer new, innovative or emerging solutions for care transitions challenges. NTOCC and Task Force members work toward the shared vision of advancing transitions of care (TOC) issues and improving patient outcomes and care quality.
The Task Force is envisioned to be a complementary and diverse group of technology companies focused on exploring the possibilities of healthcare IT – and how forward-thinking solutions can be brought to bear in addressing current and future gaps in patient transitions of care. Task Force members work on projects assigned by the NTOCC Board of Directors and the Health Information Technology (HIT) Work Group. They also have opportunities to network with other NTOCC community participants and share information on their particular commercial solutions within NTOCC venues.
Benefits of Participation
- Recognition of your company’s support of NTOCC through the Coalition web site, official communications and public relations activities.
- An exclusive NTOCC Healthcare IT Innovations Task Force logo for use in promotional and awareness activities.
- Regular meetings of the Task Force by phone.
- An invitation to observe the in-person Advisors Council meetings.
- Opportunities to participate in public and government relations activities.
- Opportunities to attend NTOCC’s Transition of Care Summits at a discounted rate.
- Opportunities to address NTOCC Transition of Care Summit or webinar attendees as a panel participant representing the Task Force. Speaking opportunities will be assigned by the Chair of the Task Force.
- Discounts on sponsorship and networking opportunities at NTOCC Transition of Care Summits.
- Ability to work with the Advisors Council, Associate Members and Subscribers in developing and testing products and services that improve transitional care and meet industry needs.
- Opportunity for one webinar per year as part of the Task Force Speaker’s Series highlighting how the member’s commercial solutions fit into NTOCC’s mission and objectives.
For additional information on the Health IT Innovations Task Force, contact: